Contributing Visual Basic ontology

Sugumaran Nallusamy
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have developed ontology for Visual Basic 6.0 programming environment to understand the legacy Visual Basic source code.

How can i upload to the VB ontology to protege community website or to the following link Protege Ontology Library - Protege Wiki to share my contribution in VB ontology?

Thank you.

Sugumaran

Re: Contributing Visual Basic ontology

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
Hello Sugumaran,

On 4/13/2014 5:55 AM, Sugumaran Nallusamy wrote:
I have developed ontology for Visual Basic 6.0 programming environment to understand the legacy Visual Basic source code.

How can i upload to the VB ontology to protege community website or to the following link Protege Ontology Library - Protege Wiki to share my contribution in VB ontology?

If you want to contribute anything to our wiki, you first need to apply for an account.  Go to the wiki, where you'll see a link in the top right corner of the page of "log in / create account".  Complete the steps for requesting an account.  Once your account is approved, you'll have write access to the wiki.  If you need basic instructions for editing wiki articles, please see the MediaWiki User's Guide:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Contents#For_editors

Jennifer