Conversion from OWL to OBO: Storer is missing

Conversion from OWL to OBO: Storer is missing

Ahmed Abdeen Hamed
Hello,
I am writing a method that loads an OWL ontology and save it to OBO ontology. However, I am getting the following error:

org.semanticweb.owl.model.OWLOntologyStorerNotFoundException: Could not find an ontology storer which can handle the format: OBO

at uk.ac.manchester.cs.owl.OWLOntologyManagerImpl.saveOntology(OWLOntologyManagerImpl.java:498)

Looking at the stack trace, I believe I am missing this jar:  uk.ac.manchester.cs.owl.factplusplus.jar

Could anyone point me to the this resource?
Best wishes,
Ahmed