Converting URIs to labels

Gibson, A.P.
Converting URIs to labels

Further to my last email, but as a separate issue so that it doesnt get lost in all that text, my biggest request on my wishlist is the ability to batch convert URI fragments to labels, and replace the URIs with pseudo random IDs.

Also, preferabbly, given an ontology that has a mixed labelling strategy (some things have rdfs:labels and random URIs, others don't have rdfs:labels) then only the ones without labels get converted in an attempt to homogenise the labelling strategy throughout the ontology.

I hope this will be in the next release, I really need to do this!

Cheers
Andrew

Dr Andrew Gibson
Universiteit van Amsterdam

Re: Converting URIs to labels

Nick Drummond
Yes, this has been very muchly requested.

I've implemented this as a refactor action and it will be in the beta.

Nick