Converting to DNF

Lalit Patil
I am wondering if there is some existing and tested code that can
convert a given OWL concept definition into its Disjunctive Normal Form
(or Conjunctive Normal form, etc.)

Thanks,

Lalit Patil

Re: Converting to DNF

Matthew Horridge
Hi Lalit,

> I am wondering if there is some existing and tested code that can
> convert a given OWL concept definition into its Disjunctive Normal
> Form (or Conjunctive Normal form, etc.)

There isn't any code in the OWL plugin that offers this
functionality.  If you want to write some, feel free to send it to me
and I may be able to include it in the distribution.