Could not find save() function for owlModel

Could not find save() function for owlModel

Jiang, Guoqian
Could not find save() function for owlModel

Dear all,

I just wanted to save a changed owlmodel to itself or a new owl file. But I could not find save() function. Is there any changes for this kind of function. I am using full Protégé 3.1.1.

I would like to seek your help.

Guoqian

Re: Could not find save() function for owlModel

Jiang, Guoqian
Could not find save() function for owlModel
Dear all,

I resolved it by myself. The OWLModel should be casted to JenaOWLModel to use save() method.

Thanks.

Guoqian

I just wanted to save a changed owlmodel to itself or a new owl file. But I could not find save() function. Is there any changes for this kind of function. I am using full Protégé 3.1.1.

I would like to seek your help.

Guoqian

Re: Could not find save() function for owlModel

k6509090
Could not find save() function for owlModel
Dear:
Could you tell me how do you use JenaOWLModel to save owl file?
Thanks!
I resolved it by myself. The OWLModel should be casted to JenaOWLModel to use save() method.

Thanks.

Guoqian

I just wanted to save a changed owlmodel to itself or a new owl file. But I could not find save() function. Is there any changes for this kind of function. I am using full Protégé 3.1.1.

I would like to seek your help.

Guoqian

Re: Could not find save() function for owlModel

Nick Drummond
http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/api/guide.html#IO