Counting PAL Query results

Ogren, Philip
Is there a way to count the number of results returned by a PAL query?
A PAL query returns a list of values - but what I want is the
number of items in the list.  Right now I am resorting to manually counting the items in the list - but this is error prone and tedious.  If this is not possible from the PAL Queries tab, then can someone give
advice on the easiest way to do this programmatically?

Thanks,
Philip

Re: Counting PAL Query results

samsontu

Sample code to process results of PAL quer or constraint checking is
available at

http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/paltabs/pal-quickguide/testPAL.java

Samson

--
Samson Tu                    email: [hidden email]
Senior Research Scientist    web: www.stanford.edu/~swt/

Re: Counting PAL Query results

Ogren, Philip

Thank you!  I will take a look.

I would still like to suggest that the PAL Query tab display the number of returned items from a query.