Creating a Data Model

G. Jabbour
Hello,
How do I create a data model using Protege?  I have done a full download of
Protege and downloaded all the plug ins...I still don't see how I can create
a data model in a diagram format?  Thanks.

CONFIG: Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl - OWL Plugin
CONFIG: Loaded plugin ca.uvic.cs.chisel.jambalaya - Jambalaya
CONFIG: Loaded plugin dfki.protege.ontoviz
CONFIG: Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protege.script - Script Plugin
CONFIG: Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.standard_extensions - Graph
Widg
et, Table Widget
CONFIG: Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protege.stringsearch - String Search
Tab
CONFIG: Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.pal_tabs - PAL Tabs
CONFIG: Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.ezpal - EZPal Tab
CONFIG: Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.facets_tab
CONFIG: Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.instance_tree
CONFIG: Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.prompt - PROMPT tab
CONFIG: Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.psm - PSM Librarian
CONFIG: Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.rdf_backend - RDF Backend
CONFIG: Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.umls_tab - UMLS Tab
CONFIG: Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.wordnet - WordNet Tab
CONFIG: Loaded plugin edu.stanford.smi.protegex.xml_tab - XML Tab
CONFIG: Loaded plugin edu.washington.datagenie
CONFIG: Loaded plugin JessTab - JessTab Plugin
CONFIG: Loaded plugin org.algernon - Algernon
CONFIG: Loaded plugin uk.ac.ecs.iam.akt.tgviztab - TGVizTab
CONFIG: Loaded plugin uk.ac.man.cs.mig.coode.owldoc
CONFIG: Loaded plugin uk.ac.man.cs.mig.coode.owlviz
CONFIG: Loaded plugin uk.ac.man.cs.mig.coode.protege.wizard - Basic Wizards
CONFIG: Loaded plugin uk.ac.man.cs.mig.coode.protege.wizard.owl - OWL
Wizards
CONFIG: Loaded plugin __MACOSX

Re: Creating a Data Model

Tania Tudorache

In the Documentation section of our web site
(http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/users.html) you will find tutorials on
how to create an ontology, user guide for Protege and several
introductory papers.

If you are interested in visualization, you can choose one of the
visualization plugins from our library:
http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ProtegePluginsLibraryByTopic#nid3QH

Tania