Creating a New Project from an Existing Project in WebProtégé

Creating a New Project from an Existing Project in WebProtégé

huelarm

Have worked on a “project” created within WebProtégé, for some time.  Would now like to create a New Project (new project name, etc.), but using the existing Project as its starting baseline.  How do I do this?

Respectfully,

Melinda H. Huelar
Solutions Architect & Systems Engineer Principal | Engineering, Integration & Logistics
tel: 310.535.6304
melinda.h.huelar@saic.com | saic.com | @SAICinc

SAIC Redefining Ingenuity®

This communication (including any attachments) may contain information that is proprietary, confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that further dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who received this message in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return email and delete it from his or her computer.

Re: Creating a New Project from an Existing Project in WebProtégé

Csongor Nyulas
Hi Melinda,

This question was already answer on our mailing list by Michael DeBellis.
I would refer you to his excellent answer:
http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Creating-a-New-Project-in-WebProtege-from-an-Existing-Project-td4671890.html#a4671891

Csongor