DBPedia import in Protegè

mchukans
Hello everybody,

I have a general
question regarding a DBPedia import in Protege.
I wanted to import DBPedia in Protege 5.0. This worked so far, but there are only classes, no individuals etc. How can I, for example, download the class "City" with all the necessary ontology components in Protege, so that when I query for different cities I get specific names like Paris, New York etc.? Maybe there is a fundamental thing that I don't understand.

I thank you very much for the help!
My very best Marianna