DL Query tab disappeared

Campbell, James R

I was preparing a demo for tomorrow and all of a sudden the DL Query tab disappeared.  What have I done wrong to cause that?

Jim Campbell

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete it and immediately contact the sender.

Re: DL Query tab disappeared

You might have closed it, by accident.  To make it visible, select the “Window” -> “Tabs” -> “DL query”.

On Feb 7, 2019, at 15:38, Campbell, James R <[hidden email]> wrote:

I was preparing a demo for tomorrow and all of a sudden the DL Query tab disappeared.  What have I done wrong to cause that?
Jim Campbell

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete it and immediately contact the sender. _______________________________________________

Re: DL Query tab disappeared

Campbell, James R
Thank you, that solved it

James R. Campbell MD
cell: 402-290-5154
Secretary: 402-559-7502

On Feb 7, 2019, at 4:40 PM, Matthew Horridge <[hidden email]> wrote:

Non-UNMC email

Hi,