DL Query

mbikinyi brat
Dear,

I am a beginner and wishes to use DL Query in Identifying super, ancester, sub classes. In protege 4 the interface for the DL query begins with "Query(class expression)".
1) In the  "Query(class expression)" zone are we to type exactly the name of the class in the class hierachy?
2) I have typed the name of the class I wish to find the Subclasses and selected the reasoner FaCT ++ and then execute and no output are shown. What could be the problem?

regards,
Nancy

Re: DL Query

Timothy Redmond

The other thing that could have happened is that some error occurred.
Is there a red triangle in the upper left hand corner of the display
or an error message on the console (if you have one)?  If you have a
red triangle click on it and send the results.  Also if you are
willing and it is small enough send the ontology and a description of
what you tried.

-Timothy