DL query

mbikinyi brat
Dear,

I am a beginner and wishes to use DL Query in Identifying super, ancester, sub classes. In protege 4 the interface for the DL query begins with "Query(class expression)".
1) In the  "Query(class expression)" zone are we to type exactly the name of the class in the class hierachy?
2) I have typed the name of the class I wish to find the Subclasses and selected the reasoner FaCT ++ and then execute and no output are shown. What could be the problem?

regards,
Nancy

Re: DL query

Nick Drummond
Hi Nancy,

1) Yes, or a class expression - the autocompleter will help you (Ctrl-space)
2) Maybe your class does not have subclasses? What is your query? And what is in the ontology that you would expect to be a subclass of your query?

More description here [1]

Nick

[1] http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/DLQueryTab

Dear,