Data Master in Protege 5.2.0

Giacomo DI TOLLO
Hello
In the description of the DataMaster plugin it is stated that it is already installed in Protegé versions > 3.x.x , but I do not find it in my 5.2.0 version, nor to install starting from the jar file.
Could somebody tell me how to do it?
all the best
Giacomo

Re: Data Master in Protege 5.2.0

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
DataMaster is a Protege 3.x plugin. It was not ported to Protege 4.x or 5.x.

Please check out the Cellfie plugin [1] or the Ontop plugin [2], one of which would probably provide you with the functionality that you need.
Alternatively, if you really need DataMaster, you can use it in Protege 3.5 (which we no longer support, but you can get it from [3]) to import your data into an OWL file, and then open that OWL file in Protege 5.2. There could be some minor issues with the interpretation of the file, but most probably it would work fine.

Csongor

[1] https://github.com/protegeproject/cellfie-plugin
[2] https://github.com/protegeproject/ontop-tutorial/wiki
[3] https://protege.stanford.edu/products.php#desktop-protege follow the link to "Older versions" below the download button