Data property assertions

Jana
Hi everybody,

does anybody know, why in Protégé 4.2 with Pellet reasoner sometimes happens that I can't see data property assertions from SWRL rules?? I have turn on data property inferences and this happens just sometimes. For example I open my ontology and start reasoning and no data property inferences are shown. So I exit Protégé and start again and start reasoning and the inferences are there. I have tried Protégé 5.2 but there I can't see data property inferences never.

Thanks for help

Re: Data property assertions

Jana
Hi Matthew,

Yes, I have. That's the problem, once it does inferences and once it doesn't but always I have "Data Property Assertions" check on the "Reasoner" preferences tab.

Cheers,
Jana

Hi Jana,

Do you have “Data Property Assertions” check on the “Reasoner” preferences tab?

On 9 Aug 2017, at 10:11, Jana <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everybody,

does anybody know, why in Protégé 4.2 with Pellet reasoner sometimes happens
that I can't see data property assertions from SWRL rules?? I have turn on
data property inferences and this happens just sometimes. For example I open
my ontology and start reasoning and no data property inferences are shown.
So I exit Protégé and start again and start reasoning and the inferences are
there. I have tried Protégé 5.2 but there I can't see data property
inferences never.

Thanks for help

Re: Data property assertions

Hi Jana,

Things are working as expected for me.  I’m just wondering if your preferences have been corrupted.  You could try resetting the preferences.  You could also post your ontology to the list and we’ll take a look at it.

On 9 Aug 2017, at 13:26, Jana Hoskova <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Matthew,

Yes, I have. That's the problem, once it does inferences and once it doesn't but always I have "Data Property Assertions" check on the "Reasoner" preferences tab.

Cheers,
Jana

Hi Jana,

Do you have “Data Property Assertions” check on the “Reasoner” preferences tab?

<PastedGraphic-1.png>

On 9 Aug 2017, at 10:11, Jana <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everybody,

does anybody know, why in Protégé 4.2 with Pellet reasoner sometimes happens
that I can't see data property assertions from SWRL rules?? I have turn on
data property inferences and this happens just sometimes. For example I open
my ontology and start reasoning and no data property inferences are shown.
So I exit Protégé and start again and start reasoning and the inferences are
there. I have tried Protégé 5.2 but there I can't see data property
inferences never.

Thanks for help

Re: Data property assertions

Jana
Hi Matthew,

here is my ontology...I think I've sent it to you in another mail with other question :) As I've said, sometimes it works allright, so it's no problem for me at all...I just was curious what could cause that sometimes it doesn't.

Have a nice day :)

Vyvstr testovaci verze.owl (411K) Download Attachment

Re: Data property assertions

Hi Jana,

I do get some data property assertion inferences displayed e.g. on DominikaVitova

Most of the individuals don’t have any new inference though.  Can you point me to an example of one that you were expecting but don’t get shown?

On 9 Aug 2017, at 14:49, Jana Hoskova <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Hello Matthew,

there are many inferences from swrl rules. The first column in the picture are inferences for instances which are members of class Clovek (Human) and right column are inferences for instances which are members of class Jidlo (Food). In this picture there is how it should look with correct run.

Vložený obrázek 2

[...]

Please let me know if you figure it out, thank you :). I've just noticed that in the first email I wrote about Protégé 4.2. This was a mistake, I use Protégé version 4.3.