DataMaster or Database export plug-in for Protege 4.3

DataMaster or Database export plug-in for Protege 4.3

Gianluigi Loffreda
Hi,

with Protege 3.4.8 I was use to export developed ontology into an external Database or txt file according to specific queries by means of a combined use of the Query Tab and the Datamaster Tab.

I read that it should be possible to link the ontology to an ODBC or Access Database also with Protege 4.3 but I can't find a manual to do that.

Could you please help me, both for Query Tab and aka Datamaster Tab?

Many thanks,

Gianluigi Loffreda

Gianluigi Loffreda

Sapienza University of Rome (Italy)

Re: DataMaster or Database export plug-in for Protege 4.3

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Hi Gianluigi,

I am not sure what information you have found, but DataMaster and QueryTab was not ported to Protege 4.3.

Depending on what exactly you try to do, the ontoppro plug-in [1] and the SPARQL Query could be useful for you.

Csongor

[1] http://ontop.inf.unibz.it/?page_id=2