Datatype property restrictions

Daniel Elenius
Two bugs:

1) Select a class in the class tab, click on the "Create restriction"
button, and select a datatype property and e.g. allValuesFrom. Now click
on the "D" icon. Nothing happens. If I *right*-click I get a list of the
datatypes.

2) If I select a datatype as above, e.g. "int", the widget signals an
error:

Error: class or property name expected at "xsd:int"

However, I can create the restriction using the "Create new expression"
button (although it also exhibits bug (1) above).

Re: Datatype property restrictions

Tania Tudorache
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the bug reports. It seems they go back for several protege
versions. We'll try to fix them in one of the next beta builds.

I am also not sure what the "D" button was supposed to do..

Cheers,
Tania

Daniel Elenius wrote:

> Two bugs:
>
> 1) Select a class in the class tab, click on the "Create restriction"
> button, and select a datatype property and e.g. allValuesFrom. Now click
> on the "D" icon. Nothing happens. If I *right*-click I get a list of the
> datatypes.
>
> 2) If I select a datatype as above, e.g. "int", the widget signals an
> error:
>
> Error: class or property name expected at "xsd:int"
>
> However, I can create the restriction using the "Create new expression"
> button (although it also exhibits bug (1) above).

Re: Datatype property restrictions

Jinyue
I am having the same problem to create datatype property restrictions. I searched online and found it was reported in Jan 2007:
http://www.nabble.com/-protege-owl--Datatype-property-restriction-td8432757.html#a8432757
I was wondering when this can be fixed.

Tania Tudorache wrote