Date-time changed in Cellfie (ORIGINAL: Re: Query related to SPARQL Query implementation)

Date-time changed in Cellfie (ORIGINAL: Re: Query related to SPARQL Query implementation)

Josef Hardi
Hi Dipali,
I’m going to answer your second question in this tread. It’s always preferable to create another thread for a different topic question.

We had a similar question about this and you could follow the workaround here: http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Celfie-plugin-DateTime-format-issue-after-import-td4665423.html
tl;dr: So Cellfie has a shortcoming when reading date-time data from the Excel spreadsheet. The workaround is to convert the your original data into text before loading them to Cellfie.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Josef

On Mar 10, 2017, at 5:45 AM, Tole Dipali <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...snip…]

2.        I have date tab in my excel sheet. When I am trying to import data using cellfie, I can see the data column property getting changed . Is there any specific thing I need to do to keep all the column properties as it is?
<image012.jpg>