Direct Import Ontology not shown in the .ttl file

Direct Import Ontology not shown in the .ttl file

edward18
Hi Guys,

I'm having the following problem. I'm using the Mac Desktop version of
Protege 5.5.0 beta-7. Currently I am creating an ontology which requires
some other ontologies to be imported. So I use the "Direct Import". I added
the time, ssnx/ssn and org ontology. In the Entity->Classes tab all classes
from the imported ontologies are present.
The problem arises when I try to save my new ontology. I save it in turtle
format and it saves without error. When I open the file though, the classes
and properties which belong to the directrly imported ontologies are not
shown. The only lines that mention those ontologies are my own classes and
properties which are using some of the imported classes and the
"owl:imports" lines in the beginning of the file.

In my case, I need the imported classes to be in the saved turtle file,
because I have to do some further processsing with the file. How can I get
protege to output all the direct imported ontologies to the saved turtle
file?

Help would gladly appreciated.
If you need more information, let me know.
Greetings,
Edward

Re: Direct Import Ontology not shown in the .ttl file

samsontu
Use Refactor/Merge ontologies… menu item to merge the importing/imported ontologies into a single ontology that can be saved in one file.

With best regards,
Samson

On Jul 29, 2019, at 8:40 AM, edward18 <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

smime.p7s (1K) Download Attachment

SWRL Rule Equation

Aicha Benelhadj djelloul

Hi Everyone,

I want to use the SWRL Rules to calculate the datatype properties of the individual of a class.
As example:
I have class "Alternatives" that contain the individuals
and I have "hasNoise" datatype for all the individuals
I want to get the hasenoiseValues from an equation in SWRL RuleTab the equation is as follow :
"hasNoise = hasNoise*4/20"

thanks for your cooperation
Best regards.

Re: SWRL Rule Equation