Display images in Protégé 4.3

Zuriñe Piña Landaburu
Hi everyone!

As I've seen in the page "Display images in the ontology", it is possible to display images in the user interface of Protege 3x. I've used the 4.3 version to create mine, and I would like to know if it is possible to do it in this version. In that case, if I upload the ontology to WebProtégé, the users could see the images?

Thank you for your help,

Zuri

Re: Display images in Protégé 4.3

Hi Zuri,

Jim Balhoff wrote a plugin to do this

Also, there’s a view in the next release of WebProtege that will do this:

On 2 Apr 2014, at 12:16, Zuriñe Piña Landaburu <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everyone!

As I've seen in the page "Display images in the ontology", it is possible to display images in the user interface of Protege 3x. I've used the 4.3 version to create mine, and I would like to know if it is possible to do it in this version. In that case, if I upload the ontology to WebProtégé, the users could see the images?

Thank you for your help,

Zuri

Re: Display images in Protégé 4.3

Zuriñe Piña Landaburu
Hi Matthew,

Thank you for your help. Please, could you tell me when is going to apear the next release? It would be really helpful, because the images are a very important part of my ontology..

Cheers,

Zuri

Hi Zuri,

Jim Balhoff wrote a plugin to do this

Also, there’s a view in the next release of WebProtege that will do this:

On 2 Apr 2014, at 12:16, Zuriñe Piña Landaburu <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everyone!

As I've seen in the page "Display images in the ontology", it is possible to display images in the user interface of Protege 3x. I've used the 4.3 version to create mine, and I would like to know if it is possible to do it in this version. In that case, if I upload the ontology to WebProtégé, the users could see the images?

Thank you for your help,

Zuri

Re: Display images in Protégé 4.3

Hi Zuri,

If you’re using webprotege.stanford.edu you should be able to use it now.  The relevant view is

“Entity Description"

On 4 Apr 2014, at 11:24, Zuriñe Piña Landaburu <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for your help. Please, could you tell me when is going to apear the next release? It would be really helpful, because the images are a very important part of my ontology..

Cheers,

Zuri

Hi Zuri,

Jim Balhoff wrote a plugin to do this

Also, there’s a view in the next release of WebProtege that will do this:

<PastedGraphic-1.png>