Display of protege SWRL rule

Lili Shi
Hi,
I built an ontology using protege, and also created a rule in SWRLTab. The rules diaplayed in SWRLTab showed as follows:  vmfq4mqeriqiag8mwzalk:Patient(?p) ^ vmfq4mqeriqiag8mwzalk:has_noduletype(?p, vmfq4mqeriqiag8mwzalk:Single_solid_nodule)……. I removed the "vmfq4mqeriqiag8mwzalk:", but it would appear again.
What's the problem? Can anybody help me?
Thanks a lot!
Best wishes,
Li

Re: Display of protege SWRL rule

Martin O'Connor-2

Are you using the latest Protege 5.2 and the latest 2.0.6 version of the SWRLTab?

There was a bug in a earlier SWRLTab release that caused it to put unnecessary prefixes in the OWL ontology, which would cause it to render prefixes for the default namespace. The rules are still correct but they are unwieldy to work with.

You can either start from scratch with a new ontology and the latest SWRLTab or send me your current OWL file (to my email address, not to the mailing list) and I can fix the prefix issue and send it back to you.

Martin