Display three ontologies

OntoBLW
Hi, Ia m developing a plugin where a tab contains three views. It is successfully done. I want to display an ontology in each of these three views. Could you, please, give me some indications? Thank you in advance.

Re: Display three ontologies

Lorenz B.
If the plugin is done, what is the problem? What is shown in the views? I don't think that Protege supports the visualization of 3 different ontologies at the same time as long as OWLModelManager etc. is used.

Hi, Ia m developing a plugin where a tab contains three views. It is successfully done. I want to display an ontology in each of these three views. Could you, please, give me some indications? Thank you in advance.

Sent from the Protege Developer mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Lorenz B├╝hmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig

Re: Display three ontologies

OntoBLW
What I tried, until now, is to display the active ontology in these three views using the method renderOntology. But, what I really want is to load different ontology from three different OWL files. Have you any ideas please?
Thank you in advance.