Distinguishing namespaces in editor

Neil Du Toit
Good Afternoon

I would like to know whether there is a way to easily distinguish which entities have been defined in what namespace. To be concrete, I have imported an ontology into an existing ontology using "active ontology" -> "direct imports" -> "add". When looking at the classes tab, the imported classes look identical to the "local" classes, and I have to click "change uri" -> "show full uri" in order to see what namespace a class was defined in. Is there perhaps a plugin that would colour-code the classes based on namespace, or something to that effect?

Warm regards
Neil

Re: Distinguishing namespaces in editor

Hi Neil,

We don’t have color coding support for this, however you can choose “Render by prefixed name” from the “View" menu.  You may need to define the prefixes that you need.  You can do this in the "Active Ontology” tab in the “Ontology Prefixes” view (at the bottom of the screen select the tab).