Documentation needs

Campbell, James R

Please point me to documentation on how to duplicate a class in an ontology (SNOMED CT), edit the definition defining a new class and then reclassify in Protégé

Jim Campbell

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete it and immediately contact the sender.

Re: Documentation needs

Hi Jim,

Select the class.  On the edit menu choose “Duplicate selected class…”  or (CTRL+SHIFT+C).

On 27 Apr 2015, at 12:32, Campbell, James R <[hidden email]> wrote:

Please point me to documentation on how to duplicate a class in an ontology (SNOMED CT), edit the definition defining a new class and then reclassify in Protégé

Jim Campbell

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete it and immediately contact the sender.

Re: Documentation needs

Campbell, James R
I did that...how do I edit the new class?

James R. Campbell MD
Office: 402-559-7505
Secretary: 402-559-7299
Pager: 402-888-1230