ERROR WHEN I START A REASONER

Gokul

Re: ERROR WHEN I START A REASONER

Michael DeBellis-2
Gokul, I don't know what is causing the mapping error but I see one thing that jumps out at me as quite likely an error. In the image Untitled2.jpg you have the range for growAt defined as "calcium and magnesium and phosphorous and potassium" Note that in the range field it says (intersection). This means that when you define multiple classes  for your range it takes the intersection of those classes.

As you probably know the intersection of sets A and B are the elements of A that are also in B. So what you are saying is that for something to be in the range of growAt it must be an instance of ALL those classes. I.e., it must be an instance of  calcium and an instance of magnesium and...  I think what you want is the union of all those classes not the intersection. You could get that by using the DL expression   "calcium or magnesium or phosphorous or potassium" or alternatively you could define a class that is a superclass of all those classes, something like OrganicChemical and make that the range of growAt. Personally, I would usually use the latter option but either will work.

I see the same likely error in the next image as well with the range for consistOf.