Early-Bird Rates for the Protege Short Course (Sept. 28-30@Stanford) expire soon!

Tania Tudorache-2

Dear all,

The early registration deadline for the September Protege Short Course expires next week on Friday, 28 August, 2015.

Register soon, before the rates go up:
http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201509/registration.html

The Protege Short Course will be held at Stanford University, California between September 28 - 30, 2015.

The course offers a 3-day intensive training in use of the Protege toolset, ontology development, and OWL. We cover best practices in ontology building and the latest Semantic Web technologies, including OWL 2, RDF, and SPARQL. We also cover topics such as real-world applications with ontologies, and data access and import from different data sources. The course is hands-on and is taught by the members of the Protege team.

Read more about it at:
http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201509/index.html

If you have any questions, please email: [hidden email]

We look forward to seeing you in September!

Best regards,
The Protege Team