Early bird deadline approaching: Register today to the Protege Short Course at Stanford University, March 27 - 29, 2019!

Early bird deadline approaching: Register today to the Protege Short Course at Stanford University, March 27 - 29, 2019!

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
ear all,

Don't miss the chance to register at reduced rate to the next Protégé Short Course, to be held at Stanford University, California between March 27 - 29, 2019. "Early bird" deadline is this Thursday, February 28!

Register here: https://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201903/registration.html

The Protégé Short Course offers a 3-day intensive training in use of the Protégé toolset, ontology development, and OWL. We cover best practices in ontology building and the latest Semantic Web technologies, including OWL 2, RDF, and SPARQL. We also cover topics such as real-world applications with ontologies, and data access and import from different data sources. The course is hands-on and is taught by the members of the Protégé team.

Read more about it at:
https://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201903

If you have any questions about the Protégé Short Course, please email: [hidden email]

Please feel free to forward this announcement to anyone who might be interested in the course. Thank you!

We look forward to seeing you in October!

Best regards,
The Protégé Team