Early bird deadline approaching: Register today to the Protege Short Course at Stanford University, Oct 31 - Nov 2, 2016!

Early bird deadline approaching: Register today to the Protege Short Course at Stanford University, Oct 31 - Nov 2, 2016!

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Dear all,

Don't miss the chance to register at reduced rate to the next Protege Short Course, to be held at Stanford University, California between Oct 31 - Nov 2, 2016. There are only two weeks left until the "early bird" deadline!

Register here: http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201610/registration.html

The Protege Short Course offers a 3-day intensive training in use of the Protege toolset, ontology development, and OWL. We cover best practices in ontology building and the latest Semantic Web technologies, including OWL 2, RDF, and SPARQL. We also cover topics such as real-world applications with ontologies, and data access and import from different data sources. The course is hands-on and is taught by the members of the Protege team.

Read more about it at:
http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201610/

If you have any questions about the Protege Short Course, please email: [hidden email]

Please feel free to forward this announcement to anyone who might be interested in the course. Thank you!

We look forward to seeing you in October!

Best regards,
The Protege Team