Early registrations deadline coming up: Protege Short Course, March 29-31, Stanford University

Early registrations deadline coming up: Protege Short Course, March 29-31, Stanford University

Tania Tudorache

Dear all,

Don't miss the chance to register at reduced rate for the next Protege Short Course! The course will take place between March 29-31, 2017 at Stanford University.

*There is only one week left before the early bird registration deadline on March 1!*

Register here:

http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201703/registration.html

The Protege Short Course is a 3-day intensive training, which provides an in-depth introduction to ontology engineering in the Web Ontology Language (OWL). We cover best practices in ontology building and the latest Semantic Web technologies, including OWL 2, RDF and SPARQL. We also cover topics such as collaborative development, and data access and import from different data sources.

Read more about it at:

http://protege.stanford.edu/shortcourse/201703/

If you have any questions about the Protege Short Course, please email: [hidden email]

Please feel free to forward this announcement to anyone who might be interested in the course. Thank you!

We look forward to seeing you in March!

Best regards,

The Protege Team