Entity Graph for Webprotege also available as plugin/tab for Protege?

Entity Graph for Webprotege also available as plugin/tab for Protege?

Jos Lehmann-2

Hi there

is the entity graph of Webprotege also available as plugin/tab for Protege?*

If not, why not?

Thanks, Jos

* I have already asked this question on the protege-user list & have received no reply

Re: Entity Graph for Webprotege also available as plugin/tab for Protege?

Jos Lehmann-2

Hi Matthew

I had briefly looked into WebOWL and it looked more complex than the entity graph --  i.e. more similar to GraphViz.

I’ll give it a try.

Because the entity graph is so fast on Webprotege, I wondered whether more computing power than available on a desk/laptop was needed. Glad to hear it‘s just a problem of time/resources.