Entity declaration

Petr Křemen
Hi folks,

I have two ontologies A and B, where A imports B

1) I add an object property P to A (resulting in an axiom Declaration(P))
2) I use the property in B (ObjectPropertyAssertion axioms, etc.)
3) I delete the object property P from A

Now P can be seen in the tree of object properties of B, but *without* the Declaration(P) axiom.

My question - how to add a Declaration axiom to an entity (see the use-case above) in Protege 4.3 ?

Thx,

Petr