Equivalent To display

Wynne, Robert (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C]

Hi all,

Is there a formatting option/plugin for our ‘Equivalent To’ logical definitions?  They are difficult to read with expand and contract of the application.

Thanks

Rob

Re: Equivalent To display

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Hi Robert,

Can you please be more explicit? I am not sure what is the difficulty.
Can you send us some screen shots where you find the presentation difficult to read? Maybe you can also provide a short describe about how you think it could be made more accessible to the user.

Thank you,
Csongor

On 5/20/19 8:01 AM, Wynne, Robert (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] wrote:

Hi all,

Is there a formatting option/plugin for our ‘Equivalent To’ logical definitions?  They are difficult to read with expand and contract of the application.

Thanks

Rob

Re: Equivalent To display

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Hi Rob,

I made an issue on our github issue tracker for this, based on the details you provided to me:
https://github.com/protegeproject/protege/issues/891

You can follow the issue there, and add comments to it, if you wish.

Best,
Csongor