Error in Protege

Adel
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Error in Protege

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Hi Adel,

Which version of Protege are you using (you can copy-paste the "Protege" and "Platform" sections from the console, or at least get the version number from the Help -> About menu)? On what operating system?

What language packages are installed on your OS? What is the default?

Does the ontology contain labels in different languages? Would it be possible to share the ontology with us, perhaps?

What do you see in the "Set Language:" preferences if you open the File -> Preferences... menu, select the Renderer tab and click on the Configure... button?

Csongor

On 1/28/19 10:23 AM, Adel wrote:
Dear all.
Please, I need urgent help.
When I run the protege the name of the classes appears as symbols? I have
attached the picture.
please, need urgent help.

Adel

<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t376885/Capture.jpg>

Re: Error in Protege

Grove, Christian A. (Chris)

Hi Adel,

It looks like your Renderer font size might be set very low. Have you tried resetting your Renderer font size in the Preferences window? Note, this is how the default Preferences panel, Renderer tab appears on a Mac:

and if you're font size is set to one, it looks mangled like this:

but if you click on the middle button (just down and to the right of the up and down arrows for font size selection), that will reset the font size. Then click on the blue "OK" button at the bottom right to apply the setting. If Renderer font size is your issue, that could solve the problem.

I hope that helps.

Best,

Chris