Error in import

Fatma ELLOUZE
I have an error in all these lines (below)
import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.exceptions.SWRLFactoryException;
import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.sqwrl.SQWRLQueryEngine;
import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.sqwrl.SQWRLQueryEngineFactory;
import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.sqwrl.SQWRLResult;

I don't know what is missing knowing that I add external jars of protege.
Please, if there is someone that can help me, I am grateful.
Thank you in advance.
Fatma.