Error

Fatma ELLOUZE
Hello,
I have an error in all these lines (below)
import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.exceptions.SWRLFactoryException;
import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.sqwrl.SQWRLQueryEngine;
import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.sqwrl.SQWRLQueryEngineFactory;
import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.sqwrl.SQWRLResult;

I don't know what is missing knowing that I add external jars of protege.
Please, if there is someone that can help me, I am grateful.
Thank you in advance.
Fatma.

Re: Error

Martin O'Connor-2
The SWRLAPI’s dependencies are relatively complex. I would use a dependency management framework to manage them rather than manually dealing with JARs.

You can find an example Maven-based based SWRLAPI project that handles up all dependencies here:

Martin

On Jun 28, 2016, at 9:43 AM, Fatma ELLOUZE <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,
I have an error in all these lines (below)
import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.exceptions.SWRLFactoryException;
import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.sqwrl.SQWRLQueryEngine;
import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.sqwrl.SQWRLQueryEngineFactory;
import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.sqwrl.SQWRLResult;

I don't know what is missing knowing that I add external jars of protege.
Please, if there is someone that can help me, I am grateful.
Thank you in advance.
Fatma.

Re: Error

Fatma ELLOUZE
Thank you for your reply. But what is Maven exactly?
Thanks in advance for your help
Fatma.

Re: Error

Lorenz Buehmann
Sorry, but [1] and [2] should answer the question.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Maven
[2] https://maven.apache.org/

> Thank you for your reply. But what is Maven exactly?
> Thanks in advance for your help
> Fatma.

Lorenz Bühmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig