Error to load a OWL ontology in Protege 4.2

Error to load a OWL ontology in Protege 4.2

Maria Taboada
Hi,

Yesterday I saved my ontology in Protege 4.2, but today I cannot open it.
I am attaching an screenshot displaying the type of error. May I recover
my ontology?

Looking forward hearing from you.
Maria Taboada.

LoadError.pdf (151K) Download Attachment

Re: Error to load a OWL ontology in Protege 4.2

Tania Tudorache
Maria,

Could you send us the OWL file to see what the problem is? You can send it also privately.

Tania