Error when running Jena in Eclipse with Java in order to query an Ontology!!

Error when running Jena in Eclipse with Java in order to query an Ontology!!

kheireddine Houa
Dear all,

When runing Jena in eclipse in order to query ontology I've received the folowing error message, could you please help me to fix this problem:

Error message:

log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.jena.riot.stream.JenaIOEnvironment).

Kheireddine

Re: Error when running Jena in Eclipse with Java in order to query an Ontology!!

kheireddine Houa
Thx dear Lorenz,

But I don't get very well.

How to remove this warning from the output after compilation of the program?

Regards,
Kheireddine