Error while executing Cellfie rules

Tole Dipali

Hello,

I was trying to import data from excel sheet using Cellfie  plugin.

I created the class Person

Object properties :  says_hello

Data Properties : pid and full_name.

I created rule as per the reference given in  wiki  and was trying to import the data  but I am getting the below error.

Is it  we cannot import only data from excel sheet using cellfie??

Thanks,

Dipali

dataimport.json (732 bytes) Download Attachment
Test_Hello.xlsx (15K) Download Attachment
dataimport.owl (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Error while executing Cellfie rules

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Hi Dipali,

The problem is caused by an extra colon in the second and third rules. Please delete the colon after "says_Hello" and "hasFullName" and your rules will run.

We will look into why the error message is so unhelpful in such situation.

Csongor