Error while importing 10 digit data using cellfie

Error while importing 10 digit data using cellfie

Dipali
Hello,

I am using Protege desktop 5.2 version on  my system .
Using Cellfie, I want to create axioms .
But facing the issue with the Cellfie while importing the 10 digit number.

My data in excel sheet   is as shown below in the snap shot :

When I try to import this using cellfie, in the first column(A)  I can see the fix 10 digit number .as shown below in the snap shot

Is there any  limitation with max number of digits data (number) I can use in the excel while importing  using Cellfie?

Cellfie plugin version I have on my system is 2.1.0

Thanks,
Dipali

Re: Error while importing 10 digit data using cellfie

Josef Hardi
Hello Dipali,
Could you please send us the spreadsheet? I’ll have a look. The easiest solution would be to change the datatype of column A to string in Excel. But if you send us the spreadsheet, we could investigate the bug. Thanks!

Best,
Josef

> On Jun 7, 2017, at 6:55 AM, Dipali <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I am using Protege desktop 5.2 version on  my system .
> Using Cellfie, I want to create axioms .
> But facing the issue with the Cellfie while importing the 10 digit number.
>
> My data in excel sheet   is as shown below in the snap shot :
>
> <809be.1496843708.41.web.rediffmail.com.png>
>
> When I try to import this using cellfie, in the first column(A)  I can see the fix 10 digit number .as shown below in the snap shot
>
> <700cc.1496843708.49.web.rediffmail.com.png>
>
> Is there any  limitation with max number of digits data (number) I can use in the excel while importing  using Cellfie?
>
> Cellfie plugin version I have on my system is 2.1.0
>
> <5b6dd.1496843708.55.web.rediffmail.com.png>
>
> Thanks,
> Dipali

Re: Error while importing 10 digit data using cellfie

Dipali
Hello Josef,

Attaching excel sheet as requested.

Unit_ID.xlsx (13K) Download Attachment

Re: Error while importing 10 digit data using cellfie

Josef Hardi
Hi Dipali,
I have fixed the bug and we will include the fix in the next release. Use the link below to download the release snapshot:

Best,
Josef

On Jun 7, 2017, at 9:26 PM, Dipali <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Josef,

Attaching excel sheet as requested.

Thanks,
Dipali

Could you please send us the spreadsheet? I’ll have a look. The easiest solution would be to change the datatype of column A to string in Excel. But if you send us the spreadsheet, we could investigate the bug. Thanks!

Best,
Josef

> On Jun 7, 2017, at 6:55 AM, Dipali <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I am using Protege desktop 5.2 version on  my system .
> Using Cellfie, I want to create axioms .
> But facing the issue with the Cellfie while importing the 10 digit number.
>
> My data in excel sheet   is as shown below in the snap shot :
>
> <809be.1496843708.41.web.rediffmail.com.png>
>
> When I try to import this using cellfie, in the first column(A)  I can see the fix 10 digit number .as shown below in the snap shot
>
> <700cc.1496843708.49.web.rediffmail.com.png>
>
> Is there any  limitation with max number of digits data (number) I can use in the excel while importing  using Cellfie?
>
> Cellfie plugin version I have on my system is 2.1.0
>
> <5b6dd.1496843708.55.web.rediffmail.com.png>
>
> Thanks,
> Dipali

Re: Error while importing 10 digit data using cellfie

Dipali
Hello Josef,

Thanks for the updates.