Errors when I execute SWRL rule

Talya

Hello,
I try to execute some swrl rules in my ontology but protege was blocked and I got errors like what is shown in the attached figure
I did not success to understand the error or how to correct it
Help and Thank you in advance

Re: Errors when I execute SWRL rule

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Can we see the ontology? It is hard to tell (at least for me) from those
screen shot what is wrong, unless we see it happening on our own machines.

Csongor

On 12/19/2016 02:14 PM, Talya wrote:

> Hello,
> I try to execute some swrl rules in my ontology but protege was blocked and
> I got errors like what is shown in the attached figure
> I did not success to understand the error or how to correct it
> Help and Thank you in advance
>
> <http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/n4667186/BD61C2F04EAD4F22BBC72AE93F89F041_%281%29.png>

Re: Errors when I execute SWRL rule

Lorenz B.
I don't see any errors.

And how do you execute the rules? It looks more like you're using the ontology debugger plugin [1] as "Diagnosis model" is the core of this plugin.

[1] http://isbi.aau.at/ontodebug/plugin

Hello,
I try to execute some swrl rules in my ontology but protege was blocked and
I got errors like what is shown in the attached figure
I did not success to understand the error or how to correct it
Help and Thank you in advance

<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/n4667186/BD61C2F04EAD4F22BBC72AE93F89F041_%281%29.png>

Lorenz B├╝hmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig