Evercise 21 page 48, Duplicate Class

mbikinyi brat
Dear,
I am working with " Apractical Guide to Building Ontologies Using Protege 4 and CO-ODE Tools, Edition 1.1, October 16, 2007"
In Exercise 21, page 48 step 2 concerning duplicating the MargheritaPizza class. After selecting MargheritsPizza clicking the Duplicate selected class I do not have MargheritaPizza2, I instead have a pop up window telling me to Specify a name.
Is this correct?

Regards,
Nan