Examples sought - ontologies that describe specific theories

Examples sought - ontologies that describe specific theories

cmboyd
Hi everyone,

I have used Web Protégé to develop a domain ontology for the concepts,
relationships, and constraints expressed in the assemblage theory of
Deleuze, Guattari, and DeLanda.

I am interested in finding additional examples, from any discipline, of
ontologies that describe specific theories or in hearing from anyone who has
created this sort of ontology before. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

—C. Boyd

Re: Examples sought - ontologies that describe specific theories

Alex Shkotin
Hi Ceilyn!

What is your domain area?
I am working now on the formalization of undirected graph theory.

Alex

ср, 23 янв. 2019 г. в 03:38, cmboyd <[hidden email]>:
Hi everyone,

I have used Web Protégé to develop a domain ontology for the concepts,
relationships, and constraints expressed in the assemblage theory of
Deleuze, Guattari, and DeLanda.

I am interested in finding additional examples, from any discipline, of
ontologies that describe specific theories or in hearing from anyone who has
created this sort of ontology before. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

—C. Boyd

Re: Examples sought - ontologies that describe specific theories

cmboyd
Hi Alex,

Thank you very much for the link, I will be reading your paper tonight. I am
working in information science and critical data studies, and I am
interested in formally describing and representing data assemblages using
ontologies.

I look forward to reading your work on graph theory! One of my future
projects will be to analyze actor-network theory (ANT) and building upon
work researchers have done in representing graphs would be ideal!

Thank you,

--Ceilyn