Excel Import Plugin

Tole Dipali

Hello,

I have installed protégé 5.1. on my system.

I want to install excel import plugin.

But the link mentioned below is not   working.

cid:image001.jpg@01D26B30.D74F33E0

Can you please provide me the appropriate link from where I can download the plugin?

Thanks,

Dipali

Re: Excel Import Plugin

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
This seems to be an old plug-in, that works for Protege version 4.x.
Based on a quick Google search, it looks like this plug-in (as well as many other Protege plug-ins created as part of the CO-ODE project) are available for download here:
https://code.google.com/archive/p/co-ode-owl-plugins/downloads?page=3

That being said, in Protege 5.1 the best way to import OWL axioms from spreadsheets would using the integrated Cellfie plugin,
which is accessible through the Tools -> Create axioms from Excel workbook... menu.

For more information about the Cellfie plugin please take a look at the wiki pages of the Cellfie project on github:
https://github.com/protegeproject/cellfie-plugin/wiki

Csongor

imap://csnyulas@csnyulas.pobox.stanford.edu:993/fetch%3EUID%3E/INBOX%3E97245?header=quotebody&part=1.1.2&filename=image001.jpg

Can you please provide me the appropriate link from where I can download the plugin?

Thanks,

Dipali

Re: Excel Import Plugin

Tole Dipali

Thanks for response.

I will try and come back  to you in case of queries.

Thanks,

Dipali