Execption when using jess and SWRL rulesin Protege

Execption when using jess and SWRL rulesin Protege

Fatma ELLOUZE
I am using the protege 3.4.8
I created an ontology and some rules. I added the jess.jar and I executed one SWRL rules and the result is this exception below:
SWRL rule and relevant OWL knowledge successfully converted to rule engine knowledge.
Number of SWRL rules exported to rule engine: 1
Number of OWL class declarations exported to rule engine: 32
Number of OWL individual declarations exported to rule engine: 2
Number of other OWL axioms exported to rule engine: 34
The transfer took 126 millisecond(s).
Press the "Run Jess" button to run the rule engine.
Exception running rule engine: error running Jess rule engine: Jess reported an error in routine invokeSWRLBuiltIn
        while executing (invokeSWRLBuiltIn ?ruleName ?builtInName ?index false $?pathVariables $?variableNames $?arguments)
        while executing defrule MAIN::InvokeSWRLBuiltInRule.
  Message: exception thrown by built-in swrlb:stringEqualIgnoreCase in rule nullRule-5: edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.bridge.exceptions.BuiltInException: exception thrown by built-in swrlb:stringEqualIgnoreCase in rule nullRule-5: expecting string, got individual with URI http://www.owl-ontologies.com/Ontology1456422175.owl#floating for (0-offset) argument #0.

I don't know what is the problem. I even try to install another version of Protege and the same problem is occuring again.
Please, how can I resolve that? I am really blocked.
Thank you in advance for your time.
Best regards,
Fatma.