Export inferred ontology

Campbell, James R
Once again, it Protege appears to be moving very slowly when I add export of Equivalent properties to the task.  I am getting reams of the note below.  Do you think I need to revise my parameter settings on the Reasoner?
Jim

[owlapi.unsupportedMethod]OWL API reasoner method is not implemented: getBottomObjectPropertyNode().
[...]

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete it and immediately contact the sender.