Export inferred view of SNOMED CT with extensions

Export inferred view of SNOMED CT with extensions

Campbell, James R
YAY!  Success!
Changing memory management and eliminating Equivalent properties but including Asserted axioms seems to have given me a fully classified SNOMED CT supporting all description logic queries that I had been prototyping

Thank you all
Jim

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete it and immediately contact the sender.