Exporting Protégé preferences and Windows layout

Exporting Protégé preferences and Windows layout

Vladimir
Hello, what's the best way to export/import Protégé windows layout and preferences? Protégé 5 has a very flexible way of organizing the frames/windows. So if I configure everything on one PC, what's the best way to export it and install on 10 others PCs. I guess I could use the java.util.prefs.Preferences API and create an application that does this, but maybe there already exists something?
Vladimir.

Re: Exporting Protégé preferences and Windows layout

Hi Vladimir,

We only offer the ability to “export” a tab in XML format.  This is available from the Window menu and just lets you export one tab at a time.  I don’t know of anything that will do a wholesale export/import of all preferences.