Exporting inferred individual agreement - not working

Exporting inferred individual agreement - not working

Daniel
Dear all,
I have the simple ontology attached to this e-mail (can see the
screenshot), where P is functional object-property. Now is inferred that
"b sameAs c", but if I export the inferred axiom (I select every option
presented) "b sameAs c" is not included in the output of the export
(attached). Am I missing something?.
Bests,
Daniele

TestCase.owl (1K) Download Attachment
screen.PNG (22K) Download Attachment
InferredOnt.owl (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Exporting inferred individual agreement - not working

Lorenz B.

I don't think that all inferences will be exported, see [1]

Especially the owl:sameAs closure could be too large.

But maybe there is an option in Protege, one of the devs should know better.

Cheers,
Lorenz

[1] http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Export-of-inferred-axioms-fails-in-Protege-5-2-tt4669813.html