FW: Question DOT Error

Mary Carmen Delgado Lizarraga
 Hi,
I'm a beginner in the program and despite I've already installed the Grahpviz, there is also a problem about the DOT application, that says:
"A DOT error has ocurred
this is probably because OWL Viz could not find the DOT application. OWL Viz requires that Graphviz is installed and the path to the DOT application is set properly (in options)"
I've already installed the plugin, can you help me with the DOT issue?
Thanks a lot
Mary Carmen Delgado Lizarraga

.:.Mary Carmen Delgado Lizárraga

Con Hotmail siempre estás conectado con quien quieres

Soy como quiero ser en mi Messenger

Re: FW: Question DOT Error

Olivier Dameron
On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 16:34:30 +0000, Mary Carmen Delgado Lizarraga
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm a beginner in the program and despite I've already installed the
> Grahpviz, there is also a problem about the DOT application, that
> says: "A DOT error has ocurred this is probably because OWL Viz could
> not find the DOT application. OWL Viz requires that Graphviz is
> installed and the path to the DOT application is set properly (in
> options)" I've already installed the plugin, can you help me with the
> DOT issue?

If you already have installed graphviz, you have to tell protégé where
to find the dot program.

Does http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/OWLViz help?

olivier

Re: FW: Question DOT Error

babar shahzad

Hi Mary,

Open OWLViz view, click on options tab that is right most on top of OWLViz pan, click on it, a dialog box will appear, click on its right most tab 'Global', It will show 'open preferences' button, click on it, it will open 'preferences' dialog box that will contain 'Dot application path' option, use browse button under it to configure path to 'Drive:\GraphViz\bin\dot.exe'. Problem will disappear.

Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
+358466197288
Deptt of Information Processing
Science,