Fact++ rules

Brise
Good Morning
I use the reasoner Fact++. I like to know the subclass of the Human whose eat the fruit the rule is b>Human and eat some fruit/b> when I check SubClass I found 0 results.
here two pictures which explain more the situation.
Thanks in advance

Re: Fact++ rules

Lorenz Buehmann
Hello Brise,

how can anybody help you without seeing the whole ontology? What do
expect as result supposed that the ontology consists only of axioms
shown as the hierarchy in picture 2?

Lorenz

> Good Morning
> I use the reasoner Fact++. I like to know the subclass of the Human whose
> eat the fruit the rule is b>Human and eat some fruit/b> when I check
> SubClass I found 0 results.
> here two pictures which explain more the situation.
> Thanks in advance
>
> <http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/n4664219/img1.png>
> <http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/n4664219/img2.png>

Lorenz B├╝hmann