Feature Request

Joachim Baran-2
Hello,

  Instead of going office-to-office, I thought it is easier to broadcast this feature request here. :)

  I use owl:equivalentClass a lot in one of my ontologies and that creates a visualization problem in the class hierarchy tree.

  I select "View" -> "Show only the active ontology" in Protege 4.3 Desktop, which nicely shows only my classes and equivalences to other ontologies (e.g., "Cell = cell").

  However, it also shows the same equivalence as "cell = Cell" under owl:Thing. This behavior causes a lot of clutter in the class hierarchy view.

  Would it be possible to hide the "reverse" equivalences when "Show only the active ontology" is selected?

Thank you,

Kim